Do you collect with household for Easter? Now that we’re again in Arizona, we do, and we all the time have a HUGE Easter dinner. I are likely to have completely different assignments every year, however this yr I used to be assigned the hen. Sure, we wish to have a wide range of meats served on the vacation dinner, and often have ham, a roast, and a hen dish.
We had lately tried a recipe for Crispy Baked Rooster that was liked by the entire household, so my mother requested that recipe. I used to be joyful to make it as a result of it was straightforward and actually was so scrumptious. It could be as a result of it’s smothered in bitter cream, cheese and crushed crackers after which topped with a creamy sauce. The recipe really requires hen breasts, however since I used to be attempting to feed so much I ended up utilizing breast tenders. They’re in regards to the third or perhaps a quarter the scale of huge hen breast, however they labored completely for our Easter dinner!!
I used to be excited to see that the hen was all gone in a matter of minutes and a number of other relations requested for the recipe. We had gotten it from Only a Pinch, however we made just a few changes that we predict made the recipe occasion higher!! Give it a strive your self and tell us what you suppose.
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast cut in two
- 2 Cracked Ritz Crackers
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cups of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley
- fresh parsley for garnish
- 1 chicken soup with cream FOR SOUCE
- 1/8 cup sour cream FOR SOUCE
- 2 spoonful butter FOR SOUCE
- 2 teaspoon of milk FOR SOUCE
- Place crushed crackers in a shallow dish with salt and pepper. Also place the sour cream in a separate cooking plate and also put cheese on another separate plate.
- Start by dipping half of each breast into a sour cream, cover each side, then cover with grated cheese and place it on the cheese plate. Then, place each chest in the cracker mixture until well-covered.Place in an oiled 9x13. Cover and cook for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove the foil and cook for 10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- When cooking the chicken, put the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat. Stir until mixed well and serve with chicken on it with fresh parsley. ENJOY!