Prepare dinner time
Bacon, floor beef, cheese, and sizzling sauce make this Cowboy Pasta Salad a particular crowd pleaser! Excellent for summer time get togethers.
- • 1 pound dried mini pasta shells
- • 1 pound Signature Farms® Hickory Smoked Bacon, diced
- • 3/four pound lean floor beef
- • 1 teaspoon cumin
- • pinch of crimson pepper flakes
- • salt and pepper
- • 1 cup mayonnaise
- • 1/four cup Signature Kitchens® Unique Barbecue Sauce
- • 2 tablespoons Signature Kitchens Spicy Brown Mustard
- • 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- • 2 half teaspoons sizzling chili sauce
- • 1 can (15 ounce) Signature Kitchens Entire Kernel Golden Candy Corn, drained
- • 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- • 1 half cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- • 5 scallions, diced
- Carry a big pot of water to a boil; prepare dinner pasta till al dente in line with bundle instructions. Drain and rinse underneath chilly water. Drizzle with just a little olive oil to forestall sticking.
- Within the meantime, saute bacon in a big nonstick skillet over medium warmth till crispy, about 10 minutes. With a slotted spoon, switch to a paper towel lined plate to empty off grease. Wipe out skillet, leaving just a little of the bacon grease. Add the bottom beef; prepare dinner, breaking it up with a picket spoon, till cooked by means of and now not pink, about Three minutes. Season with the cumin, crimson pepper flakes, and with a pinch of salt and pepper. Drain off fats. Put aside to chill utterly.
- In an additional massive bowl, whisk collectively the mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and sizzling chili sauce till mixed and clean. Add within the cooked pasta, bacon, beef, corn, tomatoes, cheese, and scallions; toss to mix and coat.
- Get pleasure from instantly or refrigerate till able to serve.
That is finest eaten the identical day proper after mixing at room temperature, because the tomatoes will proceed to interrupt down. However leftovers the subsequent day (after chilling within the fridge) are additionally good!