This removable cinnamon roll is sweet, perfectly cinnamon spicy and cream cheese glaze.
This cinnamon roll is the perfect breakfast for a fun dessert. Prepare in less than 15 minutes, you can do it right away
- 2 cans (17.5 ounces) Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls (cinnabon)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Generously grease (with cooking spray) and then lightly flour a large bundt pan (12 cup).
- Remove the cinnamon roll dough and cut each roll into quarters.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar and then toss the cinnamon roll dough quarters in the bowl until well coated.
- Once well coated, add them to the prepared bundt pan.
- Melt butter and brown sugar together, then pour over the dough inside the bundt pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then let cool for 10-15 minutes. Once it’s warm, no longer hot, you can flip the cinnamon roll monkey bread onto a plate from the bundt pan.
- Transfer the icing from the can into a plastic bag. Snip off the tip with scissors and pipe it all over this cake!