Cilantro French dressing Coleslaw – Deliciously crunchy cabbage slaw tossed with an superior cilantro French dressing!
Hiya, my buddies! I hope you’re taking it straightforward on this candy Sunday, ingesting Blissful Hour Lemonade, and getting your tan ON. Don’t overlook your SPF 150 tanning lotion + a bottle of Solar In for the hair. Nothing is cuter than a bit of 90’s hair motion on the neighborhood swimming pool.
PLEASE AND ALSO? Put this Cilantro French dressing Coleslaw on the menu for right this moment/this afternoon/tonight/4eva, and whilst you’re at it, don’t overlook some Steak and Mushroom Kabobs to go along with it.
Are you aware what amazingness occurs… I imply, are you able to simply think about the flavorful-ness that occurs once you mix lime juice and OJ and cilantro and olive oil and spices in a salad dressing bottle!?! It’s a tastebud-blowing expertise. I promise you.
Hear me out. I.don’t.like.cilantro. Buuuuuut I *THINK* I’ve modified my thoughts. A style of this gorgeous great coleslaw and I used to be considerably bought on the soapy style of cilantro. There’s a lot love up there in that little bottle that my coronary heart may need needed to blow up.
After I made the French dressing and tried it over my standard Tex Mex Chicken Salad, I knew it was time to combine it up a bit and make my 5-year-old lady additional completely happy by including it to her favourite salad of all time – Purple Cabbage Carrot Slaw.
Mah lady can eat a whole head of cabbage as long as it’s shredded and tossed with some vinegar and oil.
Truthfully, it was no shock to me when she and I completed up all that you just see inside that bowl. An additional squeeze of lime juice sealed the deal, and we inhaled it so quick, virtually as if somebody was chasing us to steal our salad.
Please discover 5 minutes right this moment and make this Cilantro French dressing Coleslaw! You may even lower that to 2 minutes if you happen to purchase the cabbage pre-shredded! Only a thought.
FOR THE COLESLAW
- 1head cabbage, shredded (a minimum of four cups shredded cabbage)
- 1large purple onion, diced
FOR THE CILANTRO VINAIGRETTE
- 1/4cup additional virgin olive oil
- 2/3cup low sugar orange juice
- 1/4cup white vinegar
- 1whole lime, juiced
- 1/2cup chopped cilantro
- half of teaspoonchili powder
- 1/2teaspoon purple pepper flakes
- 1teaspoon dried oregano
- half of teaspoonsalt
- 1/4teaspoon recent floor pepper
- Place shredded cabbage in a big salad bowl.
- Combine in diced onions and put aside.
- Mix olive oil, orange juice, vinegar, lime juice, cilantro, chili powder, purple pepper flakes, oregano, salt, and pepper in a salad dressing shaker or a small bowl; whisk or shake till totally integrated.
- Pour salad dressing over shredded cabbage and toss to mix.
- Cowl and refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes.