Gluten-Free Chinese language Noodle with steak and Greens style similar to the favored take out dish however swap rice for chewy rice noodles as a substitute!
- 8oz gluten-free rice noodles
- half cup LOW-SODIUM gluten-free Tamari or soy sauce (dish won’t be GF if utilizing soy sauce)
- 1/Three cup brown sugar
- 1/Four cup water
- 1/Four teaspoon purple chili pepper flakes (or roughly)
- 2 Tablespoons grapeseed or vegetable oil, divided
- 1lb flank steak, sliced very skinny in opposition to the grain
- salt and pepper
- 5 inexperienced onions, inexperienced components chopped into 2″ items, white and light-weight inexperienced components into half” items
- Three cups coleslaw combine
- half teaspoon freshly grated ginger (from 1″ piece of ginger)
- Three garlic cloves, minced
- Pre-soak rice noodles in accordance with bundle instructions then drain and put aside. In the meantime, in a small bowl whisk collectively tamari or soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and purple chili pepper flakes then put aside.
- Warmth half Tablespoon oil in a wok or massive nonstick skillet over warmth that is only a contact under excessive. Make certain oil may be very sizzling earlier than including 1/Three of the meat in an excellent layer within the backside of the wok. (If oil will not be sizzling sufficient otherwise you overcrowd the wok, the meat will steam vs sear.) Season calmly with salt and pepper then enable beef to type a crust on the underside earlier than flipping and stir frying till simply barely cooked by. Take away beef to a plate then repeat with remaining beef, utilizing half Tablespoon oil to stir fry every batch, after which set the plate apart.
- Warmth remaining half Tablespoon oil within the wok then add inexperienced onions and coleslaw combine, season calmly with salt, after which stir fry till coleslaw begins to wilt, 1-2 minutes. Add ginger and garlic then stir fry for one more 30 seconds.
- Add drained noodles and sauce to wok then stir fry till noodles are tender, 3-Four minutes. Take away wok from warmth then add beef and toss till warmed by, after which serve.