This Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna is a creamy and delicious dinner that will become an instant family favorite! It is loaded with chicken, ham, bacon and a tasty cream cheese sauce that will blow your mind!
This Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna will quickly rise to the top your family’s favorite dinner list! It is hearty and is jam packed with wonderful flavor. How can one go wrong with bacon though?! With layers of pasta, cream cheese sauce, ham, chicken and bacon- this dinner will be unforgettable! I know you will love this as much as we do 🙂
This Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna is a creamy and delicious meal that will become an instant family favorite! It is loaded with chicken, ham, bacon and a tasty cream cheese sauce that will blow your mind!
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 4½ cups cooked and chopped chicken, grilled or rotisserie chopped
- 1½ cups cooked and diced ham
- 1½ – 2 cups cooked and chopped bacon
- 3 cups Swiss cheese, grated
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup flour
- 4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- In a large saucepan melt butter and add flour. Cook for 1 minute and then slowly add milk. Add garlic powder, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Stir with a whisk and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Stir in cream cheese and continue to stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place 3 lasagna noodles on the bottom of the pan.
- Layer ⅓ of the chicken over the noodles.
- Next layer ⅓ of the ham.
- Pour ⅓ of the sauce over the ham.
- Next sprinkle ⅓ of the cheese over the sauce
- Finally sprinkle ⅓ of the bacon over the cheese.
- Repeat 2 more times.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes.