Fast one-skillet dinner with pan seared chicken breasts! Cooked in a flavorful and creamy tomato sauce with capers, this simple chicken recipe takes solely 30 minutes to make.
TENDER CHICKEN BREASTS IN A YUMMY TOMATO SAUCE THAT INCLUDES WINE AND LIGHT CREAM AND CAPERS!
This wonderful skillet chicken recipe solely requires a handful of pantry ingredients + wine. It tastes like your favourite restaurant meal, solely THIS was ready by YOU in your individual kitchen!
Making this Chicken in Tomato Sauce Recipe really makes me really feel like an actual chef. A chef who doesn’t observe the principles and simply goes with no matter I-have-a-taste-for-feeling that involves thoughts.
Our tomato sauce chicken is so deliciously tangy and savory and candy, has a deep and creamy texture, because of the half and half + wine, and it’s tremendous good.
It jogs my memory of my One Dish Chicken Bake, aside from the truth that this recipe is ready on the stovetop, plus it features a entire bunch of extra wonderful ingredients that I *suppose* you’ll admire.
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN BREASTS IN TOMATO SAUCE
- The chicken breasts are rubbed with seasonings and pan seared for about three minutes per facet, or till frivolously browned.
- We then add some butter, onions, and garlic to the skillet, and observe up with wine, tomatoes, tomato paste, capers, and half & half.
- Chicken breasts might be added again into the skillet and cooked for a further eight minutes so that every one the flavors mix effectively collectively and we find yourself with a juicy and tender chicken dinner.
For a light-weight meal, serve this with a facet of an enormous Avocado and Feta Kale Salad – it’s SO GOOD! Or, you can too serve it over pasta, veggies, and/or rice.
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 4boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1teaspoon dried basil
- salt and recent floor pepperto style
- 1tablespoon butter
- 1yellow onion finely diced
- 2cloves garlic minced
- 1cup dry white wine
- 1can (14 ounces) no-salt added diced tomatoes
- 2tablespoons tomato paste
- 1teaspoon dried oregano
- 1teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3cup half & half you can too use mild cream, heavy cream, or evaporated milk
- 1/4cup drained capers
- 1/4cup chopped recent parsley for garnish
- Warmth olive oil in a big skillet.
- Season chicken with dried basil, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken breasts to the skillet and prepare dinner over medium-high warmth, three to four minutes per facet, or till frivolously browned.
- Take away chicken breasts from skillet; put aside.
- Add butter to the skillet and soften.
- Add diced onions and prepare dinner for two minutes.
- Stir in garlic and prepare dinner for 30 seconds.
- Stir within the wine to dissolve the brown items discovered on the backside of the skillet; proceed to prepare dinner for four minutes, or till lowered.
- Combine within the tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, basil, half & half, and capers.
- Place chicken again within the skillet.
- Deliver to a boil; cowl and simmer over medium-low warmth for eight minutes, or till chicken is cooked via.
- Take away from warmth.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.