Simple, low carb, and freezer pleasant Keto Breakfast Egg Muffins are an ideal make forward wholesome breakfast for folks on the go. Add any veggies you want, combine with eggs and cheese, then bake!
A HEALTHY MAKE AHEAD KETO BREAKFAST IDEA
Breakfast Egg Muffins are an incredible Keto Breakfast recipe filled with taste and wholesome components. Egg Muffins come collectively comparatively fast and might simply be personalized along with your favourite add ins.
My favourite half is that they preserve properly within the fridge for days, and can be frozen! We make these straightforward egg muffins forward of time and reheat them all through the week for an ideal meal on-the-go.
After I snooze the alarm greater than three instances, nothing saves the day (or morning) like these guys. Trustworthy. I throw them within the microwave for about 40 seconds and cross them round whereas driving everybody to their vacation spot.
HOW TO MAKE BREAKFAST EGG MUFFINS
- First, you need to select what you want to embrace contained in the egg muffins. My selections are all the time the next three, and I make all three in a 12-cup muffin tin.
Components for Breakfast Egg Muffins
- Feta, spinach, tomatoes, and purple onions.
- White cheddar, sliced mushrooms, and diced sun-dried tomatoes in oil.
- Sharp cheddar, BACON, and broccoli.
There’s a 4th alternative, right here, too. It contains all of my leftovers. YES, leftover meats and veggies from the week. Throw them in there and also you’ll look ahead to making extra leftovers.
- Subsequent, after dicing up and prepping our mix-ins, seize your eggs and crack them open.
- Add the eggs to a mixing bowl along with your favourite seasonings and whisk them properly.
- Generously spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Organize your add-ins – veggies, cheeses, and meats – contained in the muffin cups.
- Divide the egg combination evenly amongst muffin cups, solely about 2/three full, and bake. Don’t fill the muffin cups to the highest — the eggs will overflow and make an enormous mess within the oven.
- Bake at 400F for 12 to 15 minutes, or till eggs are set.
A make forward, easy breakfast, supreme for these of you which are all the time on the go. It’s a excessive protein, low carb, Keto breakfast recipe, and a splendidly scrumptious deal with.
HOW TO MEAL PREP EGG MUFFINS
To start out, you will have to get some meal prep contain
Subsequent, you need to resolve what you want to put together in your breakfast meal prep.
My ideas are cheese (ALWAYS!), almonds, berries, and two egg muffins. You get your protein, your veggies, fruits, and nuts! That’s a reasonably good, properly balanced meal.
Hold within the fridge till able to eat/serve. Reheat muffins earlier than serving.
HOW TO STORE EGG MUFFINS
Retailer fully cooled egg muffins in a ziploc bag. Hold within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
HOW TO FREEZE EGG MUFFINS
Retailer fully cooled egg muffins in a ziploc bag. Hold within the freezer for as much as three months.
- 10giant eggs
- 1teaspoon salt, or to style
- 1/4teaspoon recent floor black pepper, or to style
FETA AND SPINACH EGG MUFFINS
- 1/3cup chopped child spinach
- 4tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 4cherry tomatoes
- 2tablespoons chopped purple onions
- garlic powder,to style
- dried basil,to style
MUSHROOMS AND SUN-DRIED TOMATOES EGG MUFFINS
- 4button mushrooms, sliced
- 4tablespoons diced solar dried tomatoes in oil
- 4tablespoons shredded white cheddar cheese
- Italian Seasoning,to style
BACON CHEDDAR AND BROCCOLI EGG MUFFINS
- 4tablespoons cooked, chopped bacon
- 4tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3cup broccoli florets, chopped
- garlic powder,to style
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Generously spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Put aside.
- Crack the eggs into a big mixing bowl; season with salt and pepper, and whisk till properly mixed. Put aside.
- Divide every of the three add-in combos into four muffin cups. That’s: four muffin cups to be stuffed with the Feta and Spinach Combination; four muffin cups to be stuffed with the Mushrooms and Solar-Dried Tomatoes Combination; four muffins cups to be stuffed with the Bacon, Cheddar, and Broccoli Combination.
- Pour the beforehand ready egg combination over the toppings, developing about half-way to 2/three full. DO NOT fill muffin cups to the highest – the eggs will overflow.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or till eggs are set.
- Take away from oven and let cool for five minutes.
- Run a butter knife across the edges of every muffin to loosen it.
- Take away egg muffins from the pan and serve.
- If utilizing later, let egg muffins cool on a wire rack and refrigerate or freeze. See recipe notes.