Take pleasure in along with your breakfast or as a Mediterranean Eating regimen dessert topped with a dollop of Greek yogurt, drizzled honey and cinnamon
- Dry elements
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups entire wheat flour
- 2/three cup sugar
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups blueberries (defrost, if frozen)
- Moist elements
- 2 eggs
- 2/three cup olive oil
- 2 cups milk (of your selection)
- Preheat oven to 400 levels F.
- Mix dry elements in a bowl. Combine nicely. Stir in blueberries.
- Mix moist elements in a small bowl.
- Add moist elements to dry. Combine solely till every part is included (don’t overmix).
- Fill oiled oven tins with muffin combine.
- Bake for about 18 minutes or till a knife or toothpick comes out clear.
- Servings : 24
- Prepared in : 28 Minutes
- Course : Breakfast, Dessert
- Recipe Sort : Peasant Baker, Vegetarian
- Ingredient : Blueberries, Cinnamon, Flour, Olive Oil